My style is natural, emotive, intimate but with a splash of glamour! My passions are; Photographing human connections, travelling the world, exploring cool landscapes, GIN (Blood orange is a favourite!) and a good old girly night out! 

I get my inspiration from romantic movies, national geographic & VOGUE. I know right, what a mix! I adore couples that take the brave leap to elope and create a day that is well and truly them but I also am 150% down for the full blown glitz, the glamour and the party that comes with a larger wedding. 

I work on what I call a 80% documentary basis. Meaning, I capture moments as they unfold. The tears, the dancing and the laughing! The other 20% will be you and your loved ones (if you've chosen them) or just those super chic but candid ones that you'll want to show your grandkids!

If you are looking for a day that truly represents you and everything you both stand for, your Photographer shouldn't fall short on this either! My goal is to represent you, the real YOU.

I'm here for the experience, not the day.

About me

Documentary
Human connection
Intimate
Experience over production
Honest
Emotional
Authentic

My Approach

I truly believe in everyone embracing their own individuality. Whether you're eloping or spending your hard earned money on an extravagant day. If you're willing to be completely yourself and authentically let me capture just that. I want to talk. 

I'll never ask you to pose or stand in ways that don't feel natural. If you don't kiss each others head or if you don't link arms as you walk, I won't ask you to do that. It's about you and the photos should represent that too.


To be completely honest, I'm not like everyone else and neither are you.

Dirty Dress hems
Naps
Coffee
Bohemian decor 
Wild flowers
The law of attraction (if ya know, ya know)
Sunsets
Gin
Marmite
English Roast dinners
Food
Holidays
Beaches
Dressing up
Hiking
Camping
Mountains
Human connection
Talking
Dancing
Laughing 
Art

Some Fun Stuff

Things i love

Not my thang

Tradition
Prosecco (unpopular opinion!)
Spiders
Fuchsia pink
People who think they know it all
Raisins
Taking life too seriously
Dresses that stay white at the end of the day
Corona Virus
Maths
Liquorice
Being tickled
Needles
Strict Vicars in church ceremonies
Winter weddings with late ceremonies (after 1:30 pm (photography lighting isn't good!) 



 




Darling, normal is overrated.

Countries visited:

India
Sri Lanka
Malaysia
Thailand
Cambodia
Vietnam
Singapore
Japan
Philippines
Indonesia
Australia
New Zealand
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador

Peru
Bolivia
Argentina
Brazil
Portugal
France
Malta
Spain
Egypt
Mexico
Scotland
Wales
Italy

Bucket List:

Iceland
Costa Rica
USA Road Trip
Guatamala 
Antarctica
Canada
Norway
West Coast Oz
Rwanda (Gorilla Treking)
South Africa - Safari
Northern Ireland


Upcoming travel (including weddings and elopements)

Maldives
Santorini
Paris
Scotland
Iceland
Italy
Mallorca
Marbella
Barcelona
Dubai

Images copyright Courtney Marie Photography

Join The List

Join the list to get VIP access to upcoming news, blogs and discounts!

Subscribe